03 September 2012

sweet summer send-off

 I cannot believe how quickly this summer came and now it is over. Labor Day is the cue for New Yorkers to start waking up earlier. For the days to get cooler and for the fashion to get hotter. I think fall fashion in the city is always the most exciting, as I've said too many times before. 
But first, to share the details of this past weekend. A dear friend got married on Sunday {he was my first roomie in nyc...more than 5 yrs ago now} and I was so happy to be a part of their special day. The ceremony was perfectly short and so sweet. More food than I've ever had at a wedding and drinks with no end. They were ever-flowing, even before the ceremony began. Definitely my kind of wedding, along with the superhero groomsmen. Then they added...  photo booth fun for the memories and flip flops to spare by the dance floor. Awesome wedding. They really did it up and it was a blast. 
So happy for these two. 








:: my advice ::

love always.
be rockstars forever. 
laugh everyday.









"in dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."

{janos arany}


5 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, your dress is gorgeous; and I LOVE LOVE the superhero pic of the groomsmen - that is classic!! :)

Sara said...

Love your dress and the superhero clothes! Too cute!

Amber said...

okay the superhero groomsmen are flippin awesome!

Jennifer said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding! Love that studded clutch!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

bananas. said...

oh my gosh the superhero groomsmen is SO FLIPPIN' AWESOME!!!!!

and you, my dear, look amazing! looks and sounds like a perfect day.